Sunday, March 23, 2014

bio

My name is Jeannette Collins, I am graduating this May with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Sociology.  I returned to school after over twenty years to complete my studies.  I have 3 amazing sons ages 18, 22, and 28 and a wonderful husband of 29 years, who has been behind me in my journey to obtain my degree.
I currently live in Hamden, CT and work as a laboratory technician in New Haven.  I choose this degree because I really would like to work in the human services field.  Behavioral health is a field I would really like to work in, especially with underprivileged individuals especially youth.  I chose this class as an elective because it appears like it would be a fun class.  I love taking photos and to be able to edit and change them a bit seems like a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Jeannette.... Having the support of your family is so important. I wish you well on your journey!

    ReplyDelete