Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 3

  I came across images by an artist named Paul Redfern. I thought the images were pretty cool and unusual. He creates his images using only IMac, a digital camera, and Adobe Photoshop. He gives the illusion that his work is created on a surface because it appears there is surface texture when in fact it's not. His images are interesting because it is not easy to understand what's going on in the image immediately. It takes more than a few second look. That is what attracted me to his work; after a few second glance at one of his images I still did not get it.

Here is an image by this artist:

2 comments:

  1. He has a very painterly approach so it is unusual that he uses a digital camera and photoshop to make these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree his art work is amazing and quite different.

    ReplyDelete