Friday, May 2, 2014

Week 7 Artist




The artist that really got my attention this week was Myriam Dimaio.  She's from Spain and a self taught artist. She originally hated computers until she discovered Fractals and fell in live with it.  She explains fractals as being a beautiful way to create artistry expressions.  she does digital painting as well and enjoys music.  I really enjoyed what she has done with fractal.  Her website has many beautiful and interesting pieces.  myriamdimaio.jimbo.com



Image Preview Zoom
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am including some of my Fractal pictures.  Not as beautiful as hers but I pretty proud of them, less the watermarks.




 
 


2 comments:

  1. These are nice, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to avoid watermarks is to take a "screen shot" of your display using the snipping tool in Windows. It's faster than exporting them and they look better too...

    Nice series....

    ReplyDelete